We are thrilled to announce that February 22nd marks the third anniversary of our website! We are thankful to you, our readers. Whether you follow us on Facebook, joined our e-mail subscription list, or just stop in from time to time to read our articles, we are so happy to have you.
Running A Household is a place where you can get ideas and tools for running a successful home. We are located in New England, and spend our time in Western Massachusetts and Eastern Connecticut. Running a Household offers articles in several areas:
- Small Spaces
- Time Management
- What’s Blooming – a monthly calendar to show you what’s growing each month
A Year in Review: Reader’s Picks
Special thanks to our readers for sharing articles, liking them on Facebook, or pinning them on Pinterest. Be sure to check out these articles that were shared on social media:
Running A Household: Best of the Best
Just in case you missed a post, here are some of our most popular articles. Be sure to check out your favorite category.
Need more help around the house? Check out: Toolbox: Maintenance Schedules
Could you use some tips with meal planning for holidays and special occasions, like birthdays? Check out: Toolbox: Meal Planning Forms
We are looking forward to our fourth year, and hope you will continue to join us.
- Be sure to enter your e-mail address so we can let you know when a new article is posted.
- Like us on Facebook to show your support.
- Continue to share our posts so that your family and friends can enjoy our website.
- Follow us out on Pinterest: Click here
Next time you need some household help, swing back to the Toolbox on our website.