Welcome to Running A Household. We’re so glad you stopped by.
Running A Household is a place where you can get ideas and tools for running a successful home. We are located in New England, and spend our time in Western Massachusetts and Eastern Connecticut.
Our articles include tips on:
- Money (Saving, spending, budgeting and tips to consider)
- Meals (Meal planning, grocery shopping lists, events, and holidays)
- Maintenance (Yes, this section includes cleaning as well as general upkeep for your home)
- Organization (Desks, shoes, hats, holidays and more)
- Small Spaces (Ideas for small houses and rooms: furniture, appliances, decorating)
- Time Management (Charts, schedules and tips for keeping things on track)
- What’s Blooming (Monthly calendars for Zone 5 flowers, trees and shrubs)
- Health (Charts, tips and supply checklists)
- Weddings (Pictures, ideas, and printable charts for that special day)
Take a few minutes to look around. Our Tool Box offers printable checklists, forms and schedules to help you keep your home running smoothly. Whether you’re moving into your first place, or just trying to bring order to your current home, these resources are here to help you.
~Susan from Running A Household