Part of running a household involves meal planning and grocery shopping. You’ll find that you’re more efficient if you head to the grocery store with a list of items. Our Grocery List is organized by the main departments of the grocery store. By grouping the items together, you’ll be sure pick up the items you need without back-tracking for missed items.
Tips on using the Grocery List by Department:
- Keep a copy of the Grocery List posted on your fridge. If you run out of an item, just add it to the list.
- When you sit down to plan your meals for the week, add the items you need to buy.
- Review the store flyer. Add any sale items you need for this week, or for your pantry.
- The major departments of the store are included on the list:
- Deli / Bread
- Seafood / Meat
- Cereal / Coffee
- Pasta / Condiments
- Dry Goods
- Baby / Pet
- Paper Goods
There’s also a section to remind you to:
- get cash when paying with your debit card
- pick up any prescriptions at the store pharmacy
- select flowers, balloons, house plants from the floral section
We hope you find the Grocery List by Department helpful. By using the list, you’ll be in and out of the store in no time, without forgetting anything.
Want to keep your home running smoothly?
Sign up to receive PRIORITIES, our free weekly publication with:
- time management articles
- maintenance reminders and tips
- free printable forms and checklists
- discount coupons
To sign up to receive PRIORITIES, please Click here
Need more help getting organized?
You may also like to read the following articles on our website:
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are referral links, which means that if you make a purchase, there is no extra cost, but Running A Household will receive a commission.
No time to shop? Check out these offers for grocery delivery: