Part of running a household involves meal planning and grocery shopping. You’ll find that you’re more efficient if you head to the grocery store with a list of items. Our Grocery List is organized by the main departments of the grocery store. By grouping the items together, you’ll be sure pick up the items you need without back-tracking for missed items.
Tips on using the Grocery List by Department:
- Keep a copy of the Grocery List posted on your fridge. If you run out of an item, just add it to the list.
- When you sit down to plan your meals for the week, add the items you need to buy.
- Review the store flyer. Add any sale items you need for this week, or for your pantry.
- The major departments of the store are included on the list.
- Deli / Bread
- Seafood / Meat
- Cereal / Coffee
- Pasta / Condiments
- Dry Goods
- Baby / Pet
- Paper Goods
There’s also a section to remind you to:
- get cash when paying with your debit card
- pick up any prescriptions at the store pharmacy
- select flowers, balloons, house plants from the floral section
We hope you find the Grocery List by Department helpful. By using the list, you’ll be in and out of the store in no time, without forgetting anything.
Cute Reusable Grocery Bags
Part of making grocery shopping more efficient is having the right bags. Some totes are insulated to keep items warm or cold, while other grocery bags are designed especially for produce or even bottles of wine.
Check out these totes that will simplify your grocery shopping trip:
You may also like to read the following articles on our website:
Want to keep your home running smoothly?
Be sure to enter your email address (on the right side of our home page) to receive our free Monthly Household Checklists and tips for Running a Household.