Summer is over, and there’s a lot to do during the month of September. We’re here to help with our printable Household Checklist for September and detailed information for the projects you need to tackle this month. So let’s get started.
Things to Do in September
• Start Fall Cleaning Indoors
• Plan ahead for fall leaves (mulchers, leaf bags, vacuums etc.)
• Set up back to school desk supplies / work station for children
- Reseed lawn, if needed (or hire someone)
- Maintain vegetable and flower garden / harvest and weed
- Trim final bushes and shrubs
- Schedule Pool Closing (or do it yourself)
- Plant Fall bulbs and perennials
- Go apple picking
- Clean out shed
- Clean out garage
• Finish school shopping (clothes, outfit for picture day and supplies)
• Balance checkbook
• Plan birthdays, Columbus Day Weekend, Halloween and events for October
• Buy Halloween costumes; plan candy and snacks
Details on September Projects
Here are some specific details on our September projects. Just click on the link below to read more.
Printable Household Checklist for September
Just click on the link below for a printable copy of our Household Checklist for September:
By scheduling time to handle these items in September, you’ll be sure to keep everything running smoothly in your household.
Need more ideas? Check out our Toolbox tab above.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest: Click here