Can you believe ½ of the year has passed already? It is now July, and there’s plenty to do. We’re here to help with our printable Household Checklist for July and detailed information for the projects you need to tackle this month. So let’s get started.
There’s plenty to do in July:
- Run dehumidifier in basement
- Transplant houseplants to larger containers
- Get started on holiday planning (Christmas in July)
- Update your address book or contacts in cell phone
- Organize three small areas in your home
Maintain vegetable and flower garden / weeding
Backwash pool filter
Trim shrubs, bushes, and hedges
Pick raspberries and blueberries
Apply Step 3 fertilizer to lawn
- Balance checkbook
- Start your back-to-school shopping
- Host or attend 4th of July celebration
- Plan something special for World Friendship Day: July 30
- Plan birthday parties, cookouts and family reunions in August
Details on July Projects
Here are some specific details on our July projects. Just click on the link below to read more.
Printable Household Checklist for July
Just click on the link below for a printable copy of our Household Checklist for July:
By scheduling time to handle these items in July, you’ll be sure to keep everything running smoothly in your household.
Need more ideas? Just click on our Toolbox tab above. Looking for some quick organizational projects? Check out the Organization section in our Toolbox.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest: Click here