August is here, marking a slower time of year, when a lot of people take their final summer vacations. There are still a few things to take care of around the house. We’re here to help with our printable Household Checklist for August and detailed information for the projects you need to tackle this month. So let’s get started.
- Organize three small areas in your home
- Plan your fall calendar
- Run dehumidifier in basement
Assess lawn; plan to reseed in September if needed
Backwash pool filter
Maintain vegetable and flower garden / weeding
Trim shrubs, bushes, and hedges
- Shop for Back-to-School clothes and office supplies
- Balance checkbook
- Medical: Submit FSA/HSA reimbursements; confirm receipts for all expenses
- Taxes: Complete draft forms for this year; confirm on track
- Plan birthdays, Labor Day Weekend, and events for September
- Plan and take final summer vacations
Details on August Projects
Here are some specific details on our August projects. Just click on the link below to read more.
It’s Time to Put Down Your Step 3 Fertilizer
Got moles? Learn how to get rid of moles today!
Time Management: Setting Up Your Fall Schedule
Back to School Shopping Checklist
How to Organize the Shoes in Your Entryway
How to Organize and Store Your Receipts
How to Organize “Hand Me Down” Clothes
When Should You Plant Grass Seed?
Make Plans for Labor Day Cookout
Printable Household Checklist for August
Just click on the link below for a printable copy of our Household Checklist for August:
Household Checklist for August
By scheduling time to handle these items in August, you’ll be sure to keep everything running smoothly in your household.
Need more ideas? Check out our Toolbox tab above.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest: Click here