There’s plenty to do around the house in April. Check out our printable Household Checklist for April. We’ve also included checklists, printables and detailed information for the projects you need to tackle this month. So let’s get started.
Household Items to Handle in April
Spring is here, and there are things to do both inside and outside of your home.
- Schedule days and times to complete Spring cleaning (Use Separate Spring Cleaning Checklists)
- Drop off donations from Spring Cleaning (clothes, toys, kitchen items)
- Decorate house for Spring
- Take out patio furniture
- Take out garden hoses; turn outside water on
- Bring out grilling supplies: firewood, utensils etc.
- Inspect and repair window screens
- Drain pool cover (if excess water from winter)
Do-It-Yourself or Schedule
- Step 1 Fertilizer for Lawn
- Spring clean-up for yard (pick up branches, thatch, rake, first mow)
- File Federal and State Income Taxes
- Shopping: Spring sporting goods (little league)
- Shopping: Spring and summer clothes for family
- Host or attend Easter / Passover / holiday gathering
- Plan Mother’s Day
- Plan birthday parties in May
Details on April Projects
Here are some specific details on our April projects. Just click on the link below to read more.
Meals and Event Planning:
Printable Household Checklist for April
Just click on the link below for a printable copy of our Household Checklist for April:
By scheduling time to handle these items in April, you’ll be sure to keep everything running smoothly in your household.
Get your Editable Easter Planner today!
Click here to get your Easter planner: Editable Easter Planner