The month of May is a busy time around the house. We’re here to help with our printable Household Checklist for May. We’ve also included checklists, printables and detailed information for the projects you need to tackle this month. So let’s get started.
Household Items to Handle in May
- Spring cleaning (Use Separate Spring Cleaning Checklists)
- Put away winter clothes; bring out summer clothes (if applicable)
- Plant a vegetable and flower garden
- Plant flowers in containers
Do-It-Yourself or Schedule
- Open the pool
- Apply grub preventer to lawn
- Apply new mulch to landscaped areas of yard
- Assess and trim hazardous trees
- Plan summer vacation
- Shopping: Spring and summer clothes for family
- Host or attend Mother’s Day event
- Plan upcoming events such a Memorial Day cookout and Father’s Day
- Plan birthday parties in June
Details on May Projects
Here are some specific details on our May projects. Just click on the link below to read more.
Printable Household Checklist for May
Just click on the link below for a printable copy of our Household Checklist for May:
By scheduling time to handle these items in May, you’ll be sure to keep everything running smoothly in your household.