Summer is almost over, and there’s plenty to do during the month of September. We’re here to help with our printable Household Checklist for September and detailed information for the projects you need to tackle this month. So let’s get started.
Things to Do in September
• Start Fall Cleaning Indoors
• Plan ahead for fall leaves (mulchers, leaf bags, vacuums etc.)
• Set up back to school desk supplies / work station for children
- Reseed lawn, if needed (or hire someone)
- Maintain vegetable and flower garden / harvest and weed
- Trim final bushes and shrubs
- Schedule Pool Closing (or do it yourself)
- Plant Fall bulbs and perennials
- Go apple picking
- Clean out shed
- Clean out garage
• Finish school shopping (clothes, outfit for picture day and supplies)
• Balance checkbook
• Plan birthdays, Columbus Day Weekend, Halloween and events for October
• Buy Halloween costumes; plan candy and snacks
Details on September Projects
Here are some specific details on our September projects. Just click on the link below to read more.
Tool Box: Time Management Schedule
Organize Your Passwords with a Password Chart
Ideas for Organizing Ball Caps
Where to put papers from school
When Should You Plant Grass Seed?
It’s Time to Put Down Step 4 Fertilizer
First Frost Warning: What it means for you and your outdoor plants
Do it yourself: How to clean up fall leaves
What’s for Dinner? Fall Dinner Ideas
Time Management: Setting Up Your Fall Schedule
How to Organize and Store Your Receipts
How to Organize “Hand Me Down” Clothes
How to Organize the Shoes in Your Entryway
Printable Household Checklist for September
Just click on the link below for a printable copy of our Household Checklist for September:
Household Checklist for September
By scheduling time to handle these items in September, you’ll be sure to keep everything running smoothly in your household.
Need more ideas? Check out our Toolbox tab above.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest: Click here