The holiday season is here, and there’s plenty left to do. Check out our Christmas Checklist for December. You can use this as a final list to wrap up all of your holiday tasks. A printable version of our Christmas Checklist for December is at the end of this article.
Things to Do in December
- Continue weekly cleaning schedule
- Decorate tree
- Mail holiday cards
- Set up final indoor decorations (mantel, ceramic tree, villages, nutcrackers)
- Hang outdoor wreaths on windows
- Track orders placed on-line
- Wrap gifts
- Confirm holiday outfits for family members
Things to Buy
- Complete Christmas shopping (make separate list)
- Groceries for holiday meals
- Bake cupcakes, pies, cookies and goodies
- Prepare for holiday party
- Prepare for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Printable Christmas Checklist for December
Here is the printable version of our Christmas Checklist for December. Just click on the link below to print.
Be sure to check our additional articles:
Need more ideas? Check out our Toolbox tab above, along with our tab dedicated toward planning and organizing for Christmas: Click here for more Christmas articles and free printables.
Did you enjoy this article? Show your support, and follow us on Pinterest: Click here