Fall is officially here, and there’s plenty to do around the house in October. We’re here to help with our printable Household Checklist for October and detailed information for the projects you need to tackle this month. So let’s get started.
Household Items to Handle in October
- Update Your Time Management Schedule
- Work on Fall Cleaning Indoors (see separate checklists below)
- Get ready for Halloween (see Halloween checklist below)
Take apart vegetable and flower gardens
Plant Fall bulbs and perennials
Go pumpkin picking / buy mums
Wash and put away patio furniture
Have chimney cleaned
Put fall fertilizer and lime on lawn
Pool: Remove leaves and drain water
- Finish shopping for school/winter clothes (coats, boots, snow pants)
- Balance checkbook
- Host October events
- Plan upcoming birthdays, Thanksgiving and events in November
- Get a head start on Christmas preparations (see Christmas Checklist below)
Details on October Projects
Here are some specific details on our October projects. Just click on the link below to read more.
Printable Household Checklist for October
Just click on the link below for a printable copy of our Household Checklist for October:
By scheduling time to handle these items in October, you’ll be sure to keep everything running smoothly in your household.
Need more ideas? Check out our Toolbox tab above.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest: Click here