Are you looking for a healthy meal that you can cook in 30 minutes or less? On the menu tonight:
- Wild Caught Copper River Salmon
- White Texmati Rice
- Organic Baby Green and Red Romaine Lettuce with Honey Mustard Dressing
Wild Caught Copper River Salmon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a large piece of tin foil on a baking pan. (Use enough so that you can wrap the salmon in foil.)
- Place salmon on foil, skin side down.
- Sprinkle with granulated garlic powder, dill weed, and a bit of onion powder.
- Fold tin foil to enclose salmon
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, depending on thickness
White Texmati Rice
- In saucepan, add 1 cup of cold water and ½ cup of white texmati rice.
- Bring contents to a boil.
- Stir, and turn heat down to low.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes
Organic Baby Green and Red Romaine Lettuce
- Rinse lettuce
- Add vegetables as desired (cucumber, grape tomato, shredded carrots)
- Serve with Newman’s Lite Honey Mustard Dressing
Set the table, pour your drinks and then it’s time to serve dinner. 🙂
Additional articles you may enjoy: