Are you looking for something quick and healthy to make for your family in 30 minutes or less?
On the menu tonight:
- Chicken with ranch dressing and breadcrumbs
- Wild Rice
- Mixed greens with ranch dressing
Chicken with Ranch Dressing and Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray baking sheet with Pam
- Spread ranch dressing on chicken
- Coat with salt-free breadcrumbs
- Place chicken on baking sheet
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken
- In saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of cold water and 1 cup of wild rice (makes 2 3/4 cups)
- Bring contents to a boil.
- Stir, and turn heat down to low.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes
- Rinse greens
- Add vegetables as desired (cucumber, grape tomato, shredded carrots)
- Serve with Ranch Dressing
You may also like the following articles: