Are you looking for something easy to make? Consider having a pork roast and baked potato for dinner.
On the menu tonight:
- Pork Roast with Mushroom Gravy
- Baked Potato
- Baby Carrots
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and dry baked potatoes
- Puncture each potato with a fork twice
- Hint: Line bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan with sheet of tin foil. This makes clean-up easy.
- Place rack on top of foil
- Put pork roast on rack, and season with garlic powder, onion powder, and fresh rosemary
- Insert meat thermometer
- Once oven has preheated, place pork roast and baked potatoes into oven
- Cook 25 – 35 minutes per pound. Our roasts are usually under 2 pounds, and are ready in 1 1/2 hours.
- Boil water for baby carrots (Start this 30 minutes before pork roast will come out of oven.)
- When water boils, add baby carrots to pan
- Cook until carrots are soft, about 25 minutes
- Add sugar and cinnamon for flavor (butter is also optional)
- Warm Campbell’s Mushroom Gravy from can
Take pork roast out of oven. Let it sit for 15 minutes. Slice and serve with baked potato and carrots.
You may also like the following articles: