Are you looking for something quick and healthy to make for your family in 30 minutes or less? This one is kid-friendly, too.
On the menu tonight:
- Aidells Chicken Meatballs with Teriyaki and Pineapple
- White Organic Texmati Rice
- Organic Baby Spinach and Lettuce with Sesame Ginger Dressing
White Organic Texmati Rice
- In saucepan, add 1 cup of cold water and ½ cup of white texmati rice.
- Bring contents to a boil.
- Stir, and turn heat down to low.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes
Organic Baby Green and Red Romaine Lettuce
- Rinse lettuce
- Add vegetables as desired (cucumber, grape tomato, shredded carrots)
- Serve with Newman’s Lite Sesame Ginger Dressing
Chicken Meatballs with Teriyaki and Pineapple
- Place meatballs in a microwave safe dish
- Heat for 2-3 minutes
- Serve with rice and salad
Set the table, pour your drinks and then it’s time to serve dinner. 🙂
You may also like the following articles: