The holidays will be here soon, so there’s plenty to do around the house in November. We’re here to help with our printable Household Checklist for November and detailed information for the projects you need to tackle this month. So let’s get started.
Things to Do in November
- Adjust clocks back one hour for Daylight Savings
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Finish Fall Cleaning Indoors (see below for separate checklists)
- Prepare pantry for flu and cold season
- Update emergency food supplies
- Clean out cupboards and make food donation
- Continue Christmas preparations (see separate checklist)
- Rake leaves
- Clean gutters one last time before winter
- Put down winter fertilizer
- Take leaves off pool cover (if applicable)
- Drain water from pool cover (if applicable)
- Balance checkbook
- Make Christmas lists and start shopping
- Plan and prepare Thanksgiving dinner
- Plan upcoming birthdays, parties and events in December
- Plan Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Year’s Eve
Details on November Projects
Here are some specific details on our November projects. Just click on the link below to read more.
Tips on How to Drain Water from a Pool Cover
It’s Time to Clean Out Your Gutters
Do it yourself: How to clean up fall leaves
Simple ways to organize winter hats and mittens
Are you ready for the cold virus season?
Stomach Bug Strikes Again: Is Your Pantry Stocked to Handle a Stomach Bug?
What’s In Your Emergency Food Bin?
How to Declutter Your Home – Once and For All
Preparing for the holidays – November Checklist
Printable Household Checklist for November
Just click on the link below for a printable copy of our Household Checklist for November:
Household Checklist for November
By scheduling time to handle these items in November, you’ll be sure to keep everything running smoothly in your household.
Need more ideas? Check out our Toolbox tab above, along with our tab dedicated toward planning and organizing for Christmas.
Did you enjoy this article? Show your support, and follow us on Pinterest: Click here