Are you looking for something quick and healthy to make for your family in 30 minutes or less?
On the menu tonight:
- Honey mustard pork chops
- White Organic Texmati Rice
- Organic Baby Spinach with Newman’s honey mustard dressing
Pork Chops with Honey Mustard and Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray baking sheet with Pam
- Spread Emeril’s Smooth Honey Mustard on pork chops
- Coat with salt-free breadcrumbs
- Place pork chops on baking sheet
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, depending on thickness of pork chops
White Organic Texmati Rice
- In saucepan, add 1 cup of cold water and ½ cup of white texmati rice.
- Bring contents to a boil.
- Stir, and turn heat down to low.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes
- Rinse spinach
- Add vegetables as desired (cucumber, grape tomato, shredded carrots)
- Serve with Newman’s Lite Honey Mustard Dressing
You may also like the following articles: