February is a great time to get things done around the house. We’re here to help with our Printable Household Checklist for February and detailed information about the projects. Let’s get started!
Things to Do in February
- Clean out kitchen cabinets
- Clean out bathroom closet, cabinets and drawers
- Restock flu and cold supplies
Note: We prefer to clean out our kitchen and bathroom in February. It makes it much easier for next month, when we start our spring cleaning.
- Purchase additional ice melt and sand for driveway
- Purchase additional gasoline for snow blower
- Rake roof after snowfalls
- Prepare Federal and state income taxes
- Shop for Valentine’s Day (cards, gifts, candy)
- Compile January Expenses
- Plan birthdays, parties, and events for March
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day (distribute cards, gifts, candy; enjoy dinner)
- Start planning for Easter
Details on February Projects
Here are some specific details on our February projects. Just click on the link below to read more.
Printable Household Checklist for February
By scheduling time to handle these items in February, you’ll be sure to keep everything running smoothly in your household.
Need more ideas? Check out our Toolbox tab above.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest: Click here