July 30th marks the day for World Friendship. Could you use a few ideas to make this day special? Here are a few thoughts for celebrating World Friendship Day:
- Call an old friend who you’ve been meaning to contact
- Send a card or an e-mail
- Stop in to visit a friend and bring a gift:
- bottle of wine,
- homemade banana bread, or
- fresh-cut flowers from your garden
- Schedule a lunch or dinner date
- Locate a few friends on Facebook
- Order flowers to brighten up someone’s day
A Special Request from Running A Household: Follow Us
Do you enjoy our website? Let’s be friends! Choose at least one way to follow us. Here are some ideas:
1. On Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest you can find out what we’re up to each day. You will also see sneak previews of what we’re working on. To connect, just click on the big buttons on the right side of our website page.
Buttons from right to left:
Row 1: Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram
Row 2: Pinterest, RSS Feed, Twitter
Row 3: Feedly
2. Let us know how we’re doing. You can leave comments on our “About” page. We look forward to hearing from you.
3. Click on our Facebook “like” button to be our friend.
4. Enter your e-mail address so that we can keep in touch with you.
5. Maybe your friends would like our site, too. Check out the sharing buttons at the end of our articles:
- Press the Facebook button to post our article to your page, and share with your friends.
- Select your favorite article from our site, and e-mail it to a friend.
- Pin one of our articles through Pinterest
We are so happy that you found our site, and hope that you enjoy reading our articles. Happy Friendship Day! 🙂